Here you can download our registration form.
Notes on registration
- Registration is subject to acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions (link to General Terms and Conditions)
- The number of participants is limited in most seminars in order to enable an intensive dialogue between the participants and with the speakers. Secure your seminar place by registering early! Registrations will be considered on the basis of the date of receipt.
- Procedure of the registration process:
- Click on the button “Download “
- Enter your customer data in the PDF document.
- Send the completed PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- SYou will receive a binding confirmation of registration by e-mail. Only then a contract is concluded.
- Please use a separate form for each participant.
General Terms and Conditions of Business
- Scope of application
Contracts for our seminar events are exclusively subject to the following General Terms and Conditions in the version valid at the time of registration.
- Conclusion of contract
A contract for a seminar is concluded by your registration in text form or via our website as well as our express acceptance. You can view and change your data at any time before sending a registration via our website.
Registration via our website will be confirmed immediately. However, such confirmation does not constitute a binding acceptance of the registration unless it declares acceptance in addition to confirmation of receipt.
A contract can only be concluded in German. The text of the contract is stored in compliance with data protection laws.
- Event conditions
The events take place at the times indicated. We reserve the right to make minor changes to the course of the event. For important reasons, especially in case of illness or other prevention of one or more lecturers, we are entitled to have the event held or to cancel it by other lecturers. This also applies if the minimum number of participants specified for the event is not reached 2 weeks before the start of the event. If an event is cancelled, we will inform you immediately and refund any payments already received without delay.
- Event fee
The event fees do not include the statutory value added tax. Our remuneration is due immediately and must be transferred in full to the specified account within 2 weeks of receipt of our invoice. We are entitled to make participation in an event dependent in whole or in part only against prepayment.
You can cancel the contract free of charge up to 2 weeks before the start of the event. Up to the 3rd day before the start of the event, 50% of the event fees will be charged in the event of cancellation. Afterwards or in case of non-appearance the full event fee has to be paid. The declaration of withdrawal must be in text form.
Duplication of event documents is not permitted. Also the passing on to third parties in the original or as duplication is forbidden.
- Objections and complaints
Objections against the result of a certification decision and complaints against any boundary conditions in the area of testing and certification are possible for all interested parties. The regulated two-stage procedure, which is the same for objections and complaints, serves the systematic recording, processing and evaluation of incoming objections/complaints with the objectives of restoring customer satisfaction and continuous quality improvement.
For more information on the procedure for filing a complaint, see:
- AGBs für die Prüfung und Zertifizierung von Personen
The General Terms and Conditions for Testing and Certification of Persons can be found at: http://www.die-verbindungs-spezialisten.de/fileadmin/user_upload/AfB/2016-04_DVS-PersZert_AGB_Prüefung_Zertifizierung.pdf